Up: WISR 1993 Design-for-Reuse Working
- This is a layered model of system construction (design) where a
single component references others only through their
- The horizontal structure relates different components of same
realm that can play the same role in the same layer.
- The vertical structure relates the requirements and needs of
the different layers.
- 3C model is an example of this structure, though terminology
is not common in SE community.
- See Goguen's LIL/OBJ for formal treatment and
deChampeaux & Lea for adaptations and extensions for OO
Sat Apr 8 09:58:22 EDT 1995