!Converted with LaTeX2HTML 95.1 (Fri Jan 20 1995) by Nikos Drakos (email@example.com), CBLU, University of Leeds >
Build policy on top of mechanism.
Next: Build control on
Previous: Use parameterization to
- Usually, the same functionality is required under different
- Enhances reusability of lowest-level components.
- Use contextual parameterization to generate components
operating under various policies.
- Use mixin inheritance to construct subclasses sharing a policy
- Example: Layer a component that checks preconditions on top of one that
- Example: Generate mediators that rely on the same underlying components
but under different protocols (e.g., point-to-point vs
multicast, synch vs asynch communication).
Sat Apr 8 09:58:22 EDT 1995